Title: Player Support Advocate
Location: Remote | Working From Home in UK, Philippines, Poland, Brazil, Romania, or Portugal
Familiarisation/Training: Fully Paid
As one of our Player Support Advocates, you will be an ambassador for our brand and your role will be to provide world-class support to gamers and loyal customers. You should be passionate about customer service, confidently calm, technically minded, and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. You would be communicating in the language you are applying for, and English.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring customers' queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring that all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care, and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority whilst protecting confidentiality.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non-voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives, as it is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers.
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent, outstanding quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider global customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
- Although you may be working anywhere in the World, all candidates will generally work UK hours and shift patterns.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in the language you are applying for & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and knowledge of Computers.
- Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance, and good concentration.
- Experience in playing consoles and or PC gaming advantageous.
- Be comfortable discussing technical faults/issues relating to game consoles/PCs.
- Experience of someone IT literate, with a tech-savvy mind, or coming from a Customer Service, Technical IT /PC support background is advantageous, although we provide excellent training and on-going support.
- Our Advocates must be able to multitask, be comfortable taking multiple chats, emails and calls per hour, ensuring an amazing-accurate service is provided 100% of the time.
- All candidates should possess a desire to help, support and provide the best customer experience possible.
- An internet speed minimum of 10 Mb/s download internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory.
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer or a recently released version of macOS.
- An i5 processor (2,4 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least a 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
Android 4.4 or newer.
Apple iOS 10.0 or newer.
Your own Webcam, Headset and Laptop/PC.
Your own separate and private working area with comfortable table & chair.
- Candidates living in the UK, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Portugal or Brazil must have the Right To Work in that Country (Citizenship, valid working VISA or permit) and will usually be offered a PTW Employee Employment Contract.
- All other candidates must have an Upwork profile or if successful, create an Upwork account. We will help.
- All candidates must adhere to confidentiality and security protocols, at all times.
- All candidates will be required to pass an online language and skills test, including a final competency based live interview.
- All applications should submit their CV in English.
What we offer:
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
Visit https://www.ptw.com for more