Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high - tech outsourcing services. The company is focused on R&D, and its Engineering Solution Center handles software development and quality assurance. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security, and B2B applications.
Is the world's leading global, integrated security company specializing in the delivery of security and related services to customers across six continents.
Overall Objective of the Role:
• Being part of an agile team developing our GUEST & CONNECT applications;
• Demonstrate a passion for developing well architected, elegant, web applications;
• Analyze requirements and architect new software solutions;
• Support enhancements and bug fixes for existing web applications;
• Analyse the task and apply techniques of computer science and engineering to come up with the best design solution;
• Work closely with Product Owners, QA and Operations to help iterate, improve and deliver our applications in a continuous manner.
• A minimum of five years of experience in software development;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
• C# and React experience;
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills with demonstrated ability to work across various levels of an organization;
• Strong analytical capabilities in designing new systems/modules;
• Ability to produce very stable software while working in a quick paced environment;
• Experience troubleshooting complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces;
• Experience participating in cross functional teams from requirements gathering to releasing to production;
• Experience with agile methodology and the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
• Ability to work as a Full Stack Developer;
• Knowledge of REST, JSON standards;
• Familiar with source control, specifically GIT;
• Must be able to work independently and handle multiple projects;
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
• Works well with others and ability to execute and get things done;
• Experience with Jira;
• Prior work experience with Visual Studio/NET Platform;
• Experience with relational Databases (MS SQL Server, etc.);
• Familiarity with Elastic Search, RabbitMQ and Redis.
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
• Training budget/year;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
• Flexible and professional working environment;
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
• Sports and relaxations facilities;
• Access to Pluralsight training platform.
At Tellence you will be able to achieve exponential career growth, have access to professional tools and be highly rewarded for your efforts. We believe that everything starts with passion!