Service Desk Engineer
To provide extensive IT support for both internal and external customers. Must be customer focussed and able to interact with our customers to ensure high quality of service in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a person with:
• 1-2 years’ experience within the IT industry in a technical role
• Available to work flexible shifts, including nights
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Experience of working in a Service Desk or Call Centre environment
• Key skills in Microsoft technologies and core desired technical specialisation
• Willingness to work out of hours as and when required
• Can do attitude and willingness to perform support tasks
• Understanding of ITIL principal
Active Directory Messaging – Exchange, Office 365
Windows Server – 2012 & 2016 Server Virtualisation – VMWare, Hyper-V
Windows 10 CITRIX
• To act as the first and primary contact point for customers.
• To categorise and prioritise customer incidents and requests.
• To resolve incidents and requests effectively, or to escalate to technical teams for resolution where required.
• To accurately log incidents and requests, maintain call notes and keep customers informed at all the time.
• To identify opportunities to offer new services to customers and to raise these with Vohkus Sales quickly and effectively.
• To manage third-party suppliers to ensure that they observe their SLAs to deliver services to Vohkus customers.
• To contribute towards team and services Knowledge Bases and training plans to continually develop new capabilities within the Service Desk team.
• Taking personal ownership of task completion and delivering to required timescales
• Provide desk-side support for Vohkus staff Visit the UK or other locations from time to time to provide on-site services or to attend Vohkus events.
Vohkus is an ambitious, growing, Global IT business focused on delivering best in class services and solutions to our customers. As a Tier 1 CSP partner for Microsoft Cloud we have invested in our delivery capabilities to provide differentiated solutions to our customers, providing them with business advantage through the flexible and cost effective provision of IT. Our customers include global brands as well as dynamic and innovative start-ups and we aim to deliver very high levels of customer satisfaction to them all.
This is an opportunity to join our Romanian team while it is small and to help us build a first-class technology centre in Cluj. We encourage you to contribute ideas and look for new opportunities in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. For the right candidates, we offer career growth, the opportunity to work with blue-chip customers, training and development, including travel to major industry events.