• University Degree in Accounting or Finance
• Qualifications: CECCAR member (is a plus)
• English and Excel skills – intermediate to advanced
• Advanced knowledge of the use of accounting software – Ciel, Saga, SAP, Navision, or other ERP would be a plus
• Experience of minimum 8 years in accounting and at least 3 years as a senior accountant
• Strong analytical and accounting skills, problem-solving skills, attention to details
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment effectively
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with a high level of difficulty
• Experience working in a consultancy company is considered a plus
• Assuring that all records, transactions, reports and documentation are compliant with Romanian regulations
• Review accounting entries performed by junior team members
• Reconciling the accounts from the synthetic balance with the analytical situation
• Preparing tax and related returns, as well as accurate and timely calculations, submissions and settlements of liabilities to the state budget according to tax regulations (VAT, Corporate Income Tax, WHT)
• Analyzing, checking and preparing accounting records for the above-mentioned transactions
• Communication with Client
• Coaching junior accountants in developing their professional competency.
• competitive salary
• meal tickets, vouchers for various occasion
• public transportation subscription
• medical subscription
• accessible & nice location, next to Aviatorilor Metro Station
TGS ROMANIA started operations in 2019, after Fidexpert and TPG, two long-established local audit, accounting and tax consultancy professional practices, joined forces.
Both TPG and Fidexpert have a strong track record of successful projects on the Romanian market.
The recognized experience on local and international practices and regulations, combined with the knowledge and attitude accumulated by the team members in multinational companies, gives TGS ROMANIA the necessary tools to fulfil its commitments to clients successfully.
TGS ROMANIA is part of TGS Global, a dynamic global business network of independent firms providing accounting, audit, tax, business advisory and commercial legal services and currently operating with 68 members from 58 countries and states. In Romania we have more than 170 clients, in various industries.