SC. POTENTIAM SERVICES. SRL, an innovative smart resourcing company based in IASI, is looking for a MEDIA CUTTINGS ASSISTANT.
Media articles are one of the key measures of success of a PR and communications strategy.
To evidence the media coverage, we have created every week copies of all relevant articles to the work carried out by us in the various presses for the client.
These ‘Cuttings’ are to be presented to the client and used to measure success or otherwise of the strategy being worked on.
The ideal candidate:
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Strong with Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a growing smart resourcing project.
- Enthusiastic and keen individual who is interested in the PR and communications sector and has a strong interest in food, travel and restaurants.
- Collating client media cuttings received via media monitoring services (currently Gorkana and Meltwater) as well as scanning news sites (Google etc), broadcast and video platforms (such as YouTube) and RSS feeds.
- Converting clippings to readable and shareable format e.g. web page to PDF with all relevant information about media source (summary of audience demographic, circulation and readership figures).
- Generating a daily summary at an agreed time of all press cuttings with attached articles to be sent to us for confirmation before being sent to the client in its final form.
- Logging of all media cuttings for each client by way of a monthly PDF document for each client.
- Carry out in depth briefing for each client.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV at Crenguta.Timcu@potentiam.co.uk .
Be a part of Potentiam Services. Srl, be a part of smart resourcing!