Emdep Group is a worldwide supplier for assembly testing equipment and specific software for automotive wiring harness manufacturers.
The EMDEP group aims to achieve the highest levels of quality, cost, service and technology in its activity through its strategy of continuous improvement and teamwork.
- Strong drawing skills, experience in 3D CAD Modelling and good use of SolidWorks;
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics;
- Good knowledge of mechanics;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook);
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- English - average level / Spanish knowledge represents a plus
- Minimum experience required: 1-2 years.
- Create 3D models and 2D drawings for production following customers requirements and specifications
- Follow internal procedures and normative for design process
- Create Engineering change orders (ECO) for 3D models and 2D drawings;
- Develop and release work instructions, technical specifications of designed components and final products
- Analyze and solve design issues and provide solutions in a timely manner;
- Be involved in identification and analyze of possible improvements.
- Follow assigned orders to be released according defined timeline
- Close communication and follow-up with production and other departments
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries
- Meal tickets with maximum value
- Payment for transport
- Private health insurance
- Performance bonuses