Carolina Logistic Company (casa de expeditii) hires a coordinator with a Full-Time program, the minimum recommended experience is 2 years. The salary is Negotiable.
Description The ideal candidate:
-Organized, self-taught, positive thinking, flexible, dynamic, responsible.
-PC operating skills
-Experience in a similar position is an advantage;
- Completed secondary / higher education
-Experience in the field of transport / logistics / customer relations is an advantage;
-Skills in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- English - intermediate level (writing, reading). The Russian language is an advantage
- Excellent planning and coordination skills;
- Very good communication and organization skills;
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously;
-Dynamic, communicative, organized, analytical personality;
-Loyalty and confidentiality;
-Initiative and orientation towards solving problems
-Ability to work under stress deadlines.
-Organizes, coordinates and plans the company's activity
- Receives and manages customer requests
- Monitors the position of trucks and the daily activity schedule of the drivers they coordinate
- Transmits transport details to drivers and maintains direct contact with them
- Records information specific to races and drivers in internal software
- Ask the suppliers with whom the documents established procedurally work
-Following the operational execution of transport orders (compliance with contractual conditions, date and place of loading, arrival at destination, solving problems, giving to invoicing, tracking receipt of carriage invoices, checking prices and deadlines from invoices, receiving CMRs, etc.)
-Maintains the confidentiality of information and work data.
For information, please contact Natalia Danilishin - 0038 97801 2227