Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high - tech outsourcing services. The company is focused on R&D, and its Engineering Solution Center handles software development and quality assurance. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security, and B2B applications.
Our customer is the leading expert in cloud-native Network Intelligence for telecom operators transitioning to SDN/NFV. Providing a critical first step in an operator's NFV and 5G network transformation, the solutions of our customer delivers end-to-end network visibility from virtual tapping point to network insights. Our customer specializes in assuring next-generation, high capacity networks, including LTE, Advanced-LTE, 5G, IMS, SDN/NFV and others.
• 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer, including design & development;
• Deep hand-on knowledge of Java application development, testing and frameworks;
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes - a big advantage would be working on public cloud: AWS or Azure;
• Experience with Big Data environments and/ or Big Data Stream technologies e.g Presto / Spark / Flink / Kafka / Beam;
• Knowledge in SQL;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Experience in building and deploying large scale, Big-Data data processing systems.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Python; • Experience working with CI/CD tools.
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
• Training budget/year;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
• Flexible and professional working environment;
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
• Sports and relaxations facilities;
• Available shared parking spots;
• Access to Pluralsight training platform.