Established in 2011 by a group of technology professionals, Tellence is a leading provider of high - tech outsourcing services. The company is focused on R&D, and its Engineering Solution Center handles software development and quality assurance. Tellence operates in a broad range of industries: telecommunications, media, banking, online gaming, mobile applications, internet applications, semiconductors, automotive, security, and B2B applications.
Established in 2010, our client is an all-in-one, omni-channel, white-labeled, integrated marketing and business management platform, designed specifically for online service providers and their small and medium business clients, with a clear focus on capturing leads and transactions across multiple online channels. Our Client is recognized as a market innovator in providing on-line presence solutions to SMBs.
• 4+ years of experience with native Android;
• 1+ year of experience with React Native.
In addition, you will need to have/be:
• University degree in computer science or equivalent;
• Independent, ability to handle complex tasks;
• Team player with the passion for technology;
• Fast learner and highly motivated developer;
• Fast thinker and problem solver.
• Competitive remuneration and undetermined work contract;
• Training budget/year;
• Sick days (2 days/year);
• 2 extra leave days when employee has reached a period of 3 years in company;
• International projects and professional growth in a technology environment;
• Flexible and professional working environment;
• Central location (close to metro station Universitate);
• Medical subscription (Medlife/Regina Maria);
• Sports and relaxations facilities;
• Access to Pluralsight training platform.