Limba engleza este obligatorie. firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Work RO is looking for a technical operator for one of energy
plants that convert biomass into energy.
The head office is located in Uden.
The plants runs automatically 24/7 and are operated and maintained during the day by a team of
operators, plant managers and biomass operators. Management and technical support is provided
from the head office located in Uden.
You will join the operations team of one of the locations in Bleiswijk, Asten Heusden or Maasbree.
Goals of the job:
• Support the primary process of the Energy Plant(s) by:
– Responsible for the daily operations and biomass handling process
– Perform daily checks and routine jobs
– Performing all necessary activities on the plants
– Reporting irregularities in the operation of the plant to a Supervisor
• Daily rounds and checks at the plant
• Periodical maintenance work
• Monitor combustion process, communicate with the Combustion Supervisor on possible
• Performing the work orders from Ultimo
• Maintaining a clean workspace
• Stand-by shifts in the night and weekends
• Communication with the Biomass Operator with regard to changes in biomass specifications
• Report to relevant Supervisor when irregularities are occurring
• Supports the plant start up phase after shutdowns
• Reporting production loss events in the logbook
• Working in accordance with the health & safety instructions
• Participating in weekly staff meetings on plant
• Participating in maintenance work during the summer season
What do we need from you:
• Technical knowhow and experience preferably on production plants or alike
• You must be able to communicate in English in speech and writing
• You must have driving licence B
• You must be responsible, precise, able to work alone and have problem solving skills
What do we offer
• Weekly payment of €342 after deductions and taxes (40 hrs)
• Compensation for overtime and standby shifts
• A room in one of the houses in Panningen or Berkel and Rodenrijs
• We provide a car for which you must pay a small fee as per governmental regulations, fuel is
provided for driving to and from work.
• Personal safety equipment and work clothes