We are currently looking for new team members to join our F&B teams.
The ideal candidate has previouss experience in a hotel within the food and service environment. Despite the level of experience, we will provide candidates with full training.
The additional requirements for the role are as follows:
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Can execute tasks while paying meticulous attention to detail.
• Breakfast shifts, evening shifts and weekend shifts are available.
Reasons to apply:
• You will be joining award-winning teams that have extremely high standards.
• You will receive a very competitive salary package (which will be dependent on your level of experience).
• The Hotel Group offers employee recognition awards.
• There is an Employee Assistance Programme to help you with your mental health is available complimentary to all staff.
• Meals are provided while on duty.
• You and your family will be able to avail of Employee hotel discounts across the iNua Collection.
• Some properties can provide staff accommodation.