Do you have a passion for logistics? Are you a great communicator and able to build constructive relationships with customers and suppliers? Join our team if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career!
Hours per week: Full time
As International Forwarder you will be part of a highly dedicated and professional team, which is responsible for delivering the highest quality of service to an internationally dedicated client base. Your team consists of experienced International Forwarders and young talents willing to learn the business. This high service level is achieved by teaming up with other operational and supportive departments within the organization, with the shared aim of achieving the very best for our customers.
So what’s this job all about?
As International Forwarder you will be responsible for a correct settlement of assets related transport orders of the customer of Art-Speed, linked to the administrative and operational activities of all employees involved.
You will also be responsible for maintaining a correct and timely flow of communication between the Customer Service department and hauliers / assets drivers, in order to achieve optimal performance and maximum return.
Other key responsibilities include:
• Taking care of a correct settlement of all assets related transport orders wherein Art-Speed customers wishes / demands are leading;
• Extensive knowledge of the International Road Transport market to / from Romania to other European countries, in terms of prices and purchase rates;
• Calculating and recalculating of dimensions, capacity, floor space and size / weight ratio, in order to gain maximum efficiency within legal standards;
• Communicating with drivers / hauliers so that an optimal service and loading rate can be achieved;
• Building constructive relationships with customers and suppliers in order to expand forwarding opportunities to westbound and eastbound;
• Administrative processing of data into the operational computer system, so that all departments / divisions will be kept informed correctly.
Who we are
At Art-Speed, you will be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transports, logistics and supply chain solutions. We operate from 3 strategic locations in 2 countries, where our colleagues are united by passion for customer and service focus.
Who are you?
As International Forwarder you take responsibility, ownership and possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
So you have/are:
• Forwarding skills;
• Good knowledge of and contact with the haulage industry (active haulier portfolio);
• Finalized studies in the field of transport ;
• Good command of English language (any additional language will be considered as advantage);
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
• Topographical knowledge;
• Customer orientated;
• A competitive package in line with the content of the job role;
• Pleasant working environment;
• Career possibility in a leading international company;
Time to act!
Do you have what we’re looking for? And does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you? We hope so – in which case, now is the time to let us know! Please aply with your CV as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meet you.