If you are an expert with minimum 2 years experience through Java (SE 8) tool, then then this is the role for YOU! If not then you might not hit the spot.
What you should bring to the table:
• very good knowledge and practical experience of building Java (SE 8+) based backends (microservices, server applications) using Spring and/or Spring Boot
• good knowledge of CI\CD pipelines and of development tools, like: GIT, Jenkins, Maven/Gradle, Eclipse/IntelliJ IDEA, etc.
• knowledge/experience in working with REST APIs
• knowledge/experience in reactive programming
• knowledge/experience in working with relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate, etc.)
• TDD is not a buzzword for you, you write your tests first
• experience (or at least good understanding) of containers and orchestration (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
• fluency in English,
• and not last: be a good team player, try to be or evolve into a quick learner and take the opportunities to be adapter of new frameworks and technologies; have a ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to getting things done.
Would be a plus/advantage:
• hands-on experience with (or any of): Spring WebFlux/RxJava 2+, Elasticsearch & Kibana/ELK Stack, Apache Kafka (or other JMQ), ActiveMQ (or other JMS), Ansible, PostgreSQL, Linux & Bash/Shell scripting
• knowledge/experience in working with Cloud provider technologies (AWS, Azure, OTC, etc.)
• (some) knowledge/experience in areas of finance, wealth management, financial instruments, trading
• German is a plus but not required;
We strongly believe in the care of our health and well-being. Our formula includes as many dimensions as possible so that together we can, together, grow and thrive.
• Psychological well-being: we follow a strict work-life balance (no overtime, no work in personal time) 22 paid holidays/year
• Economic well-being: we offer competitive salaries and meal vouchers
• Social well-being: we build healthy relationships with our teammates and customers; we organize parties and teambuilding events
• Well-being of health: we obtain excellent medical support from the medical team in Iasi through the Medlife subscription
• Professional well-being: we create meaningful work with our projects
• Given the current context, we don't give up on working from home. You can work one week a month from where you want and distribute it as you wish.