Do you miss working at the office?
We're one of the few product companies in town, we offer a charming view from our ultra-central office, and a fun team to play billiard with.
About the job
To further extend our niche product, a highly available Java server software, we're looking for self-organized programmers with the desire to become experts in the Java ecosystem.
• we actually write software, we develop our own product
• tasks are adjusted to skill/capabilities
• best ideas and arguments win (not hierarchy or job title)
Being a small company, every brain counts. Our team will guide you to become an important part.
• University degree in computer science (bachelor), top 20% student
• Hands-on experience with Java, can get a programming assignment done English: fluent speaking and writing, any other language a plus
• you're sold on Java
• you enjoy programming
• organized, self-motivated
• positive person
• results-driven "finishes the job"
• don't have to "know it all", but interested in learning technologies
• attention to detail
Knowledge in these technologies is required:
• Java SE
• SQL; a certain level is mandatory
• Basic Linux skills
• Testing tools (JUnit, TestNG)
Any of these is a plus:
• Web Services
What we offer
We offer a place in a fun yet professional team and a friendly work environment.
• competitive salary
• super flexible schedule, work at the office, from home, or abroad
• training on the job
• authentic Swiss chocolate from the candy bar
• private health insurance
• comfortable Swedish desks and chairs
• lounge to relax, read a book or play board games
• Playstation gaming corner
• terrace with lounge and grill
• table tennis (indoor/outdoor)
• billard table (9 ft)
• kicker table (masa de fotbal / csocsó)
Write soft and ride hard:
Our Java developers are entitled to our free hard enduro motorcycle training and tours program, operated by our friends at Enduro Nuts.
For more info visit us here: https://www.nameapi.org/en/about/jobs/java-developer-cluj/