Care assistants for Nursing home in Republic of Ireland, located near Galway Co Mayo
- good spoken English, level at least A2 - the candidate must be able to conduct; elementary conversation with the residents of the home; To respond to requests, requests and write reports if necessary;
- We require a minimum of 6 months of experience on similar position; In case of auxiliary activity of a relative or professionally;
- we are looking for candidates with an attitude for long-term employment for at least 6 months.
- starting payment of EUR 10.20 per hour and the rate is reviewed every 6 months; The company offers a one-time initial advance payment after one week from the start of work;
- working hours of at least 40 hours per week (usually you can work for at least 50 hours if desired);
- accommodation: as the applicant will have to be isolated for 14 days and pass 2 PCR tests (at the expense of the home for adults) - the company will pay the rent for 1 month and will stay at the expense of the home(subject to approval of the employer); After one month, the employee should take over and pay the rent directly to the landlord;
- transport: the worker must pay for his own plane ticket to Ireland; The worker will not have transport costs to work as the accommodation is close and work can be reached on foot;
- starting work immediately after an interview with the employer;
- permanent employment contract with a trial period of 3 months in favor of the employer.