ManpowerGroup Romania is #hiring an #automationengineer for its partner, an important company in the pharmaceutical industry in Cluj-Napoca.
3 SHIFTS SCHEDULE
Are you a dynamic automation engineer with a passion for innovation and looking to make a difference in the industry?
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team and help us drive our automation initiatives to the next level.
As an automation engineer, you will be responsible for:
- developing & implementing automation solutions to optimize our manufacturing processes;
- ensure compliance with regulations;
- maintaining automation solutions that increase efficiency, quality and safety in the manufacturing process;
- troubleshoot and optimize existing automation systems to improve performance and reduce downtime;
- research and evaluate emerging technologies and tools to continuously improve automation processes and operations;
- provide support to team members on automation systems and processes.
University degree in Engineering (related fields: industrial automation, robotics, mechatronics, electrotechnics);
At least 2 years of experience in automation engineering (pharma industry is an advantage);
Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams;
Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
Fluent in English.
Salary based on experience;
Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, holiday bonuses (Easter, summer, Christmas);
Meal tickets – 30 RON/working day.
Annual performance bonus;
Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority.
If you're a driven, innovative automation engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the pharma industry, we want to hear from you.
Apply now and be part of our dynamic team!
0726 333 597