Prepare the monthly management accounts and report to group.
• Graduate preferable in Economic/Business studies who possess business management knowledge
• 3-4 years’ experience in Junior Management Accounting role. Preferably with a small/medium company. Possess advance knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ERP
• Part way through professional management accounting qualification.
• Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information
• Hands on approach, good communication skills, integrity
• English speaker
• Prepare the monthly management accounts and report to group via TM1 and completion of the monthly reporting pack if required.
• Maintain the Fixed Asset register which is currently aligned to Group Reporting and reported to TM1
• Complete all reporting requirements for Quarterly forecast and annual plan – (TM1 submission and assist with the completion of the quarterly packs)
• Internal Audit action points to be followed up with and agreed closure of action with the internal audit team
• Point of contact for External Audit
• Balance sheet reconciliations to be completed monthly and actions followed up
• Statutory Reporting gaps between E1 and local accounts are understand and documented
• Monthly TM1 submission
• Weekly Flash submission into TM1
• Establish good internal practices and align with Group and Local requirements
• IFRS 16 reporting requirements for office lease.
• Closed Down month end and year end routines in E1.
• Help support the role out of the Opal implementation – ERP, CRM & BI
• Manage pre-payments, overdue payments, returns and credit notes as process work-flow and in ERP
• Manage payments to suppliers, salaries, bills, employee expenses reports & other related entities
• Investigate and approve new customer/suppliers accounts, customer/suppliers credit limits and associated payment terms (aligned with company regulations)
• Manage the relation with external accounting company, ensuring timely and accurately local authorities reporting
• Support other departments within Segregation of Duties matrix.
- Good work conditions.
- Salary: 4500lej netto.
A multi-national engineering group that has its headquarters in Cheltenham, UK.