Position: Childcare worker
Start Date: 23 August, 2021
Who are we?
We are an English, Bible-based, international, private k-12 Educational Centre. The children are enrolled in England with a distance learning program and use the A.C.E curriculum. The workers at Adamant International provide the adequate assistance for the children’s school work and everything that is required in the distance learning program.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Childcare worker who is enthusiastic about Christ-centered education and committed to helping all students succeed and getting them well-prepared for their school years. Our Childcare Worker serves as the primary instructor, role model, and spiritual guide for the students in the class.
Our Childcare Worker must have a great love and patience for children and a passion for shaping our little learners. Their main duties include: Teaching children about basic fundamentals, like numbers, colors and shapes. Helping children develop their social skills and keeping the classroom a clean and safe place for all.
Childcare Workers Duties and Responsibilities
Childcare Workers are responsible for the early education of children in their care. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing basic needs for children.
- Providing tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities.
- Adapting teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with children and parents.
- Managing classroom activities including lessons, play, (toilet)breaks and meals.
- Establishing and enforcing rules of behavior and healthy limits for children in their classrooms.
- Observing each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Encouraging children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments.
- Guiding children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities.
- Track children’s progress and report to parents.
- Collaborate with other educators.
- Make the classroom colorful, cheerful and a pleasant, inviting place for the children.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Contributing to the Adamant community by maintaining a positive attitude, praying for other staff members and students.
• Having a calm, friendly and reliable nature.
• Being a Christian and modelling Christ-like behavior.
• Communicate effectively.
• Willingness to commit to a minimum of one full school year at our Educational Centre.
• Cleared background check.
• Having a high school diploma.
• Having an understanding of child development and preschool education.
• Being open for an in-house training with the A.C.E curriculum.
• Experience in working with small children. (In a school, church or home setting)
• Being able to follow a set curriculum and to have creativity to plan for other activities.
• Being able to work well individually and in a team.
• Mastering the English language.
This is a full–time paid job position. Starting at 8:30 am till 4:30 pm. This position is for people who see this as more than just a job, but rather a possibility to serve within our ministry and reach the young generation for Christ.
Could you be the person that we are looking for?
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and letter of intent to email@example.com.