A baker is responsible for controlling the machines that weigh and mix doughs and the machines that form / bake cookies.
He must have a bit of technical insight, must be able to handle recipes displayed on a screen (weighing raw materials), be able to handle instructions carefully and set the correct settings on the machine. He must have a hands-on mentality. Cleaning of his workplace and work environment is very important. He should not stand still, but be and remain busy.
Tasks and responsibility’s;
- some technical experience.
- Setting up and, if necessary, converting machines according to the planning
- Operating and adjusting the bakery machine during the production process
- Understand how your dough should feel and be able to intervene to adjust the dough so that it is easy to work with.
- Repair minor faults
- Work accurately and carefully
- EPT and Forklift
- want to work 2 shifts
What we ask;
• You have demonstrable experience with working on a machine in the food industry
• Possession of VAPRO degree is a plus
• Of course, you are quality oriented and work according to the high quality requirements of the production process and products
• You are in possession of an EPT or forklift license or willing to achieve this on short term
• You are familiar with HACCP regulations
• You are willing to work in both 2 and 3 shifts
What we offer;
• The job is for a long time (if performed properly)
• The 1st 6 weeks you will receive a starting salary in accordance with CAO Confectionery Industry, this is € 12,06. After the initial period you fall into scale 4.0, €13,86
Do you have the requirements above and are you interested? then apply to this job. Do not hesitate. email@example.com or +31495563144. Our team is eager to talk to you and answer all your questions.
Looking forward to your response.