Would you like to work in an exciting and challenging profession where good business sense and organizational skills are properly rewarded? Are you a good communicator with excellent English and the desire to learn? Would you like to be a part of an industry which is key to the creation of a better Europe? If you can answer yes to these questions you could well be the person we are looking for.
We are an International Logistics provider headquartered in Vienna with branches in Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Poland, Serbia and Turkey.
Our brand new office in Romania is set to expand and we now have first vacancy for a Traffic Manager.
Could this be you?
- you speak good English (German and other language skills would be a plus)
- you have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- you have strong organizational skills, with an eye to detail
- you are a trader with business sense and interest in logistics and transportation
- you are friends with PC and numbers (MS Office, SW, price calculations, etc.)
- you are proactive, focused on action
- you are team player, honest and loyal
Previous experience is NOT required. If you share our values and have the right potential we will train you in our office in Bucharest and in our team headquarters in Vienna.
As a Traffic Manager, you will be in direct contact with clients and suppliers, handling orders and inquiries, negotiating contracts and maintaining good relations with all. You will work in our new office in Bucharest, employed by Unitcargo Romania ltd.
UnitCargo is a successful and award winning company what was established in Vienna 11 years ago. It now has 85 team members, offices in seven countries and is an Equal Opportunity employer. Our mission is to build a better logistics world with the natural talents of intelligent people.