We are currently looking for an experienced Spa Therapist to join us.
The ideal candidate has previous experience within a Spa & Wellness environment. Despite the level of experience, we will provide candidates with full training.
The additional requirements for the role are as follows:
• Overall management of individual treatment rooms in reference to cleaning, restocking and general standards of organization, hygiene and cleanliness.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Can execute tasks while paying meticulous attention to detail.
• To deal with customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify Management of the same.
Reasons to apply:
You will be joining an award-winning team that have achieved extremely high standards
• You will receive a very competitive rate of pay (which will be dependent on your level of experience).
• The Hotel Group offers employee recognition awards.
• There is an Employee Assistance Programme to help you with your mental health is available complimentary to all staff.
• Meals are provided while on duty.
• You will be able to avail of Employee hotel discounts across the iNua Collection.
• Some properties can provide staff accommodation.