We are on a quest to bring our customers the best experience when they go out in town! We listen to social signals in real time and then, based on their preferences, we recommend the best places to go out in their city.
Combine marketing and social media management skills to enhance our app’s social media presence
Work with the other team members to create innovative social media campaigns
Your responsibilities will be:
- To set up pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Google and Facebook Ads
- Manage the ads that will run on Google and Facebook campaigns
- To test different ads, by creating different headlines and different ad copies
- To conduct keyword research to create a list of keyword phrases
- To be able to follow up on ad campaign results and read the reports
- To manage the publishing calendar based on seasonality, offering etc., deciding about content and captions, publishing posts, engaging with our community, closely analyzing the performance of our posts and drawing conclusions
You come with:
- Passion and love for your job, great spirit and high motivation
- Your heart beats for „all things social media“ and you never leave the house without your smartphone. You are a social media addict and love the fast pace of it. You are obsessed to find out what works on social media and how to fine-tune our social media presence to reach the next level
- Image and content editing skills
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google.
- Good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
- Good organizational skills to collate material from multiple sources and produce web content within tight deadlines.
- Very good English language skills
- A part time or full time position that can shape our social media presence and brand
- A highly talented and dynamic team
- Plenty of room for your own ideas, your personal growth and professional development
- An inspirational way of working in a fast-paced environment
- The possibility of attending trainings, workshops and conferences
- Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from time to time
You love to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!