• 2 year of relevant experience in graphic design.
• Excellent IT skills, especially with dedicated design software(Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw).
• Demonstrable graphic design skills, portfolio is to be presented during interview.
• Experience with WordPress and social media platforms represents a plus.
• Good English language skills (written and spoken)
Among your responsibilities:
• Collaborating closely with our brand managers and our marketing team;
• Contributing with ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
• Creating and developing concepts from sketch up to final design for different projects;
• Adapting existing material to current requirements for web and print;
• Creating marketing materials for web and print for weekly or monthly promotions, brochures, flyers, packages, banners, meshes, stickers, panels.
• Creative, intuitive, curious;
• Self-driven with a strong sense of quality;
• Good artistic skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Team player.
• Attractive salary package;
• Challenging projects;
• Recognition of professional performance;
• Opportunity for career development.
Please keep in mind that we are accepting only resumes that include a personal portfolio.