We are looking for a full stack developer to produce and maintain functional an inhouse software solution. You will take over the software solution form the initial developers and will work with upper management to define future software requirements and developments.
Excellent organization and problem-solving skills are important as you will work independently with supervision.
Your goal will be to develop and maintain high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
The position is opened for an international project with an office in Bucharest.
• Develop, maintain and improve high-quality software design and architecture
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
• Review and debug existing code, producing clean and efficient code
• Recognize potential security flaws in the existing software
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
• Perform validation and verification testing
• Collaborate with internal and external teams and vendors to fix and improve the software
• Document any development phase and monitor system
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
• Attention to detail, analytical mind with problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to change
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
• Strong knowledge of Golang programming language
• In-depth knowledge of PostgreSQL databases
• Knowledge of AWS and cloud technologies
• 3+ years of experience with JS, HTML, CSS, JQuery and Ajax;
• HTTP and REST
• Devops automatic testing and deploying
• Knowledge of Git
• Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools and Continuous Delivery
• Docker - we use it every day for local development and production deployments.
• Ruby on Rails (nice to have)
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Other benefits